Our News

You can read our company's latest news

What Is an Aid and Attendance Fully Developed Claim?

The fastest way to receive VA Aid and Attendance benefits is to submit what is known as a fully developed claim. Receiving a quick response from the VA is important. VA benefits can pay up to $2,295 per month for home care and senior living care. Given that the cost of care can be quite…

read more

Submitting Discharge Paperwork for Aid and Attendance during Covid

Under normal circumstances, the Department of Veterans Affairs requires the original or a certified copy of discharge papers when applying for VA aid and attendance benefits. However, due to the pandemic, the VA is acting more leniently. The VA is starting to accept regular copies of a veteran’s DD 214 or Report of Separation paperwork.…

read more

How To Expedite An Aid And Attendance Claim

Expediting A Claim There are only a few ways exist to expedite an Aid and Attendance claim. 1) The veteran was a prisoner of war. 2) The applicant is terminally ill. 3) The applicant is under financial duress, which means they are receiving eviction notices or the utility company is about to turn off the…

read more

American Merchant Marines Aid and Attendance Eligibility

American Merchant Marines in oceangoing service during the period of armed conflict (December 7, 1941, to August 15, 1945) and meet at least 1 of the following qualifications:   1. Employed by Office of Defense Transportation (or their agents) or the War Shipping Administration as a merchant seaman documented by the Department of Commerce (Merchant…

read more

Discharge Papers

Discharge Papers When applying for VA Aid and Attendance pension, the VA prefers either original or certified discharge papers (as a result of Covid, the VA is often accepting photocopies, but not in every case) also known as DD-214 and Report of Separation papers. The VA WILL NOT return papers submitted, so we do not…

read more