VA Forms

VA Form 21P-534 EZ — The Surviving Spouse Application

If you are the surviving spouse of a wartime veteran and want to apply for aid and attendance pension, you must complete VA Form 21P-534 EZ.  The Department of Veterans Affairs published a new VA Form 21P-534 EZ dated October of 2018.  This new 534 EZ supersedes the old 534 EZ dated June of 2018.  This is not the case with VA Form 21P-534 EZ.  It is materially different from the old 534 EZ.  If…

read more